Managing your Tasks or Labor Codes as they’re referred to in payroll systems is quick and easy in FieldClock. Our Task Details view provides you with a convenient way to view Task related information such as associated payroll codes and location data
To view a Task, first login to the Admin site and click the “Admin” button from your left-hand navigation menu. Next, click the “Tasks” tab. Then, select a Task from your list to view it.
- The name of your Task appears near the upper-left hand corner of your screen.
- The “Payroll Codes” section displays all the Tasks’s payroll codes for each Payroll Entity that you have.
- Click a list item in the “Recent Jobs” section to view a Job where the Task has been performed at.
FieldClock displays useful information where it’s needed.
- How do I view my list of Tasks on the Admin site?
- How do I import Tasks?
- How do I create or edit a Task?