At any given moment, you need to know what's going on across your organization. Ranch Details puts this information at your fingertips while on the go.
You can see what employees are currently working on, as well as historic QC data for a given field.
To view a Ranch, login to the FieldClock app, then open the side menu and tap "Ranches”. Then, tab a Ranch from your Ranches list to view it.
- The center header at the top displays the name of your Ranch.
- Tap the “Ranches” button in the top-left corner to take you back to your Ranches list.
- Tap the “Edit” button in the top-right corner to edit the Ranch you’re currently viewing.
- The map in the middle of your screen displays the boundaries of your Ranch, if they’ve been set.
- “Today’s Jobs” lists all Jobs taking place at the Ranch today.
- Tap the “+” to the right of “Today’s Jobs” to the new Job form. For more information on creating Jobs, please see our video titled “Basic Job Configuration” linked below.
- Tap the “Blocks” tab at the bottom of your screen to display a list of all Blocks within that Ranch. Blocks are sub-geographic locations within a Ranch.
- Finally, tap the “Notes” tab at the bottom of your screen to display a list of all Notes taken at the Ranch.
The FieldClock app provides you with actionable Ranch data when and where you need it.