Turning the bluetooth printer on and off may fix the issue and/or checking that the correct driver has been installed.
To troubleshoot bluetooth pairing between your Zebra printer and an iPhone or Android device, please follow the steps below:
- First, please make sure your printer is compatible with FieldClock: we support and recommend the Zebra ZQ310, but iMZ220 models also work (although Zebra has discontinued this model)
- If you do have a printer we support, make sure no other bluetooth device is currently connected to your mobile device
- Turn both the printer and your devices bluetooth setting off, then turn them both back on
- If your Zebra printer still isn't showing up as an available device to pair, please make sure your printer has the latest driver. Search for your Zebra printer model here.
- If the above doesn't work, please contact FieldClock support