Paying your employees should be quick and easy. To help with this, you can configure FieldClock to export pay data directly to Kronos WorkforceReady via its API.
This allows you to transfer pay data without the need for files, which is about as easy as it gets.
If you haven’t already, please watch our videos titled “How to create a Payroll Entity” and “How to map payroll codes” linked below to first learn about Payroll Entities, template placeholders and payroll code mapping. This will provide you with the knowledge necessary to successfully configure Kronos WorkforceReady (API).
- Click the “Software” dropdown and select “Kronos WorkforceReady (API)” as your payroll software
- Then, enter your Kronos Company ID or Short Name into the “Company ID” input field
- Next, enter your Kronos API Key so syncing is allowed between the two services
- Finally, click the “Save” button to save your Kronos connection
You’ll see two buttons wherever you have payroll batches. Clicking the sync button will sync FieldClock data across to Kronos. During the first sync, FieldClock will not upload time entries, but will attempt to connect with Kronos for the first time. Starting with your second sync, FieldClock will upload time entries after you’ve had a chance to map your cost centers. The “Kronos” button allows you to view the status of your payouts for a particular payroll batch.
FieldClock makes exporting pay data to Kronos WorkforceReady incredibly quick and easy. There’s no need for export files or file uploads. Just click a button and we’ll do the rest.
- How do I create or edit a Payroll Entity?
- How do I map my Payroll Codes?
- How do I setup payroll for Kronos WorkforceReady (CSV)?