Different operations have different ways of doing things - what works for one company might not work for another.
App Settings was built with this in mind. Our “Clocking-in” tab in App Settings allows you to change FieldClock’s Clock-in behavior to match your company specific workflows and processes.
To view the Clocking-in tab in App Settings, first login to the Admin site and click the “Admin” button from your left-hand navigation menu. Next, click the “Misc.” tab. Then, click the “Edit” button to the right of the “Configuration” header, followed by the “Clocking-in” tab.
- “Ticketer’s can Clock-in Others?” allows employees to be clocked-in by Ticketers, not just by Crew Bosses.
- “Allow Manual Clock-in?” allows employees to be manually clocked-in without their badge.
- “...by Search?” allows employees to be clocked-in by searching for them via the mobile app.
- “...from Recent?” allows employees to be manually clocked-in from the Recent list, which additionally allows employees to be clocked-in in bulk.
FieldClock allows you to configure our software to fit your exact needs.
- How do I configure "General" App Settings?
- How do I setup "Job Configuration" App Settings?
- How do I configure "Ticketing" App Settings?