A ‘Note Field’ is an input field, such as text, photo, slider, or multiple choice that can be used in FieldClock’s advanced reporting features.
To create or edit a note field, first login to the Admin site and click the ‘Admin’ button from your left-hand navigation menu. Next, click the ‘Notes’ tab.
A ‘Note Field’ is an input field, such as text, photo, slider, or multiple choice that can be used in FieldClock’s advanced reporting features. These fields can then be grouped together to create Note Templates, which are Quality Control Notes that are used for specific purposes, such as tracking bruising or the number of leaves and stems in a Bin of Apples.
Click any of your note fields from the right-hand column to view its details page.
- Your note field “Name” is displayed at the very top
- The “Comments” section is a brief description of your note field explaining its purpose or how it should be used
- The “Input Type” represents the the type of note field it is, whether slider, text, or multiple choice among others
- If your Input Type has different options to choose from, such as “Multiple Choice”, an “Options” section will appear that displays what those options are. Let’s click the “Edit note field” to see how that looks.
- Lastly, the “Active?” property indicates whether the field is active and available for your users
Note fields provide you with an unlimited number of ways to create your own Quality Control Notes, which means greater insight into the quality of your products and workflows.