Similar to labor tracking, Equipment tracking allows you to see which Tasks, Locations, Varieties, and Employees are putting your Equipment to use.
This helps you determine when hardware might need servicing and where additional Equipment might be needed.
To view your Equipment List, first login to the Admin site and click to the “Equipment” tab.
- Each line item represents a piece of equipment such as a truck, tractor, or water pump.
- Photo thumbnails appear on the left-hand side along with the Equipment’s name and “Last seen” timestamp.
- The Category for each piece is displayed on the right-hand side.
- To create a new piece of Equipment, click the “Add equipment” button above your list.
- To manage your Equipment Categories, click the “Manage Categories” button in the upper-right hand corner.
Tracking Equipment is just as easy as tracking employees and labor in FieldClock.