Job management shouldn’t be a burden, especially at warehouses where the same Tasks happen everyday. With Kiosk’s “Scan Mode”, employees clock-in and out by swiping their badge and picking a Task, then getting to work. There’s no Job management.
Note: for more information on Kiosk, please watch our videos titled “Kiosk Overview” and “How to configure Kiosk” linked below.
To start using Kiosk in “Scan Mode”, first login to the Kiosk app and configure it to use “Scan Mode.”
- Once Kiosk is configured, employees clock-in and out using their FieldClock badge.
- As soon as an employee swipes their badge, they’re prompted to select a Task to start working on.
- After choosing a Task, Kiosk promptly clocks them in and lets them get to work.
- If the employee scans their badge a second time, Kiosk asks them if they’d like to clock-out or if they’d like to clock-in to another Job, which they can do by selecting a new Task.
- Kiosk syncs initially on login, then periodically while in Kiosk mode, which pulls a list of all current Jobs and keeps Kiosk up to date with the Admin Site and FieldClock app.
FieldClock provides great labor tracking solutions not only for the field and office, but warehouses as well.