You can add and/or change an employee's piecework quantity by navigating to the job where the employee worked and going to the "Employees" tab.
You may have an employee who was incorrectly attributed pieces or picked several buckets and you want them to show as a single "piece" with a quantity equivalent to the number of buckets picked. Whatever the reason, you may change an employee's production count through the job details page. Please see below for instructions.
How to edit a single piece's quantity
- Navigate to the job where the employee is
- Tap the "Employees" tab at the bottom
- Tap the "List" button in the upper-left hand corner
- Select the desired employee
- Tap the piece you'd like to change under the "Production" header
- Tap the "Quantity" button and enter a new piece count
- Tap "Ok" to save it