Employees are a big part of FieldClock, and your business. Our Employee Details view provides all necessary employee-related information in a simple and intuitive way.
To view an employee, first login to the Admin site and click the “Employees” button from your left-hand navigation menu. Next, select an employee from your list to view them.
The upper portion of your screen shows basic employee information such as their name, photo, badge number, hourly wage, jobs and hours worked, and last seen location among many other useful stats.
- Click the green “Download Badge Image” button to download the employee’s FieldClock badge for printing.
- The “Work History” tab displays a list of all Jobs that the employee has worked.
- The “Tags” tab shows all existing tags that have been assigned to the employee along with its expiration date. Clicking the red trash can button will remove the tag.
- The “Timeline” allows you to pick a date and display a chronological list of activities that the employee participated in.
- The “Stats” tab shows basic stats about the employee’s production and hours worked.
- The “Notes” tab displays quality control notes related to the employee.
- The “Payouts” tab allows you to generate and export a CSV including employee payout data.
- Lastly, the “Crew Bosses” tab displays the employee’s relationships to Crew Bosses, which affects job visibility in the mobile apps. For more information on this, please watch our video titled “Associated Crew Bosses” linked below.
FieldClock provides you with actional employee information where you need it.