Product URL: https://datatechag.com/software/farmers-office/
The Farmer's Office imports a simple CSV text file.
- Go to the Admin page
- Select the Payroll Entities tab
- Select the Payroll Entity you wish to edit
- Click the “Edit Payroll” button
- In the Software field, select “The Farmer’s Office”
- Scroll down and enter any Farmer’s Office codes that correspond to FieldClock objects
- Click the “Save” button
- Download a Farmer’s Office configuration file:
Download the file from this URL: https://www.fieldclock.com/farmers-office/config - then save the downloaded as PRIMPORT.INI in your Farmer's Office data folder.
Transferring to The Farmer's Office
- Generate a Payroll Batch for the desired time period and payroll entity
- Click the download button
- Save the output file to a location that can be accessed by The Farmer's Office
- Complete the import workflow in The Farmer's Office