In order to help clock Employees in faster, we've added a way to 'bulk' select recently worked with Employees to clock-in to a new Job. The list of available Employees to choose from will included all Employees that the signed-in User has worked with over the last few days. To enable / use this feature, please follow the steps below.
Note: Depending on your configuration, the '+' or 'Recent' button will only visible if you have worked with Employees in the past 72 hours.
Enable from Admin site
While signed-in to the Admin site:
- Click Admin > Misc > Edit (Configuration) > Clocking-In
- Toggle 'Allow Manual Clock-in' to Yes
- Toggle '...from Recent' to Yes (additionally toggle '...by Search' to Yes if you'd like the ability to manually clock individual Employees in)
- Click Update
- Tap 'Jobs' from the main menu
- Tap desired job from list
- Tap the 'Employees' tab
- If you only have 'from Recent' enabled, tap the '+' icon in the top-right corner of the screen will prompt you with a list of Employees who've you recently worked with in the last few days. If you also have 'by Search' enabled, tapping the '+' icon will first prompt the manual clock-in screen, on which the 'Recent' button will appear. Tapping that will prompt the list of recently worked with Employees.
- Tap Employees to select them
- Tap 'Done' to clock-in the selected Employees at the current job