For Paychex, FieldClock will export your Task and Wage data in a CSV file that Paychex can import. This guide will show how to configure your Payroll Entity in FieldClock so that it outputs the values you have configured in Paychex.
Step 1: Configure Paychex as your format
- Go to the Payroll Entities tab in the admin section.
- Click on your desired Payroll Entity to view its details.
- On the Details page, click the 'Edit payroll' button
- In the Software drop-down, select Paychex
- Enter your Paychex Client ID in the "Account ID" field.
Your payroll should look something like this:
Step 2: Enter Paychex values for Tasks
On the Payroll Edit form, scroll down to the "Tasks" tab. Enter the values Paychex expects for each Task. These values might be the same as the display text in FieldClock, but you have the option to specify something different.
Step 3: Enter Paychex values for Wages
Repeat the "Tasks" configuration step, but on the "Wages" tab.
You're all done!
Click the "Save" button once you are done configuring your payroll entity. You will now be able to download CSV files that you can upload to Paychex.