To create or edit a wage program, first click 'Admin' from your left-hand menu. Then, click the 'Wage Program' tab, and finally either click 'New Wage Program' to create a new one, or click the wage program you'd like to edit from the list. If editing a wage program, you'll need to click 'Edit program' from the wage program's details page to edit it.
From here, you can enter the following details:
- Name: The name of your wage program (i.e. Minimum-wage, H2A, etc...)
- Default?: Whether or not you'd like this to be the default wage program employees are assigned to
- Minimum Wage: The minimum hourly rate for the wage program (Read more)
- Rounding Method: Whether you'd like employee hours to be rounded prior to calculating payouts
- Piecework Break Pay: Whether you'd like piecework break pay to be automatically calculated per a formula or not (Read more)
- Overtime: Whether you'd like overtime to automatically calculated per a formula or not (Read more)
- Doubletime: Whether you’d like doubletime calculated automatically based on a configurable formula (Read more)
- Effective Date: The date this minimum wage takes effect
- Color: Color of the wage program for visual purposes
If your 'Rounding Method' is turned on, it will round to the nearest quarter-hour. If the employee has less than 15 minutes, it will round to 15 minutes.
Currently, OT does not accrue in chronological order, but rather in the order that Jobs are finalized within a given 'workweek'. I.e. If an Employee works Mon - Fri and the OT limit is reached, but Monday's Job is finalized last, that Job will receive the OT.